To identify who is your best customer as a vehicle to help promote your specialised services to the right people, is a really important task to carry out.
Especially if you’re looking to carry out marketing activities.
Here’s an example of our Best Customer:
- Someone who really understands the time and cost value of using our Virtual Administration services.
- Feels stressed and under pressure with the amount of admin as they take on more clients.
- Someone who sighs at the thought of doing their admin tasks.
- Loathes doing their invoices on a weekend or formatting their complex reports late into the evening.
- Really needs a Virtual Administrator to keep them on track.
- Looking to grow – wants to expand and take on new team members who will all need admin support.
- Passes us on to their colleagues – shouts loudly about us!
So tell me, who is your ‘Best Customer’ – how would you describe them?
If you think this will help towards your marketing activities, give Tracey a call on 07939 935755.