We aim to meet your needs with efficiency, effectiveness, fairness and courtesy by:
- providing a friendly service, showing respect and sensitivity
- treating you fairly – demonstrating our commitment to equality and diversity
- recognising and responding to your particular needs
- dealing with your requests and enquiries accurately, promptly and efficiently
- respecting your confidentiality
- offering an explanation if we can’t answer your request /enquiry
- making effective use of IT services
- establishing service standards and monitoring our performance
- continuing to develop our teams’ expertise and skills
- welcoming your feedback
Virtual Administration Ltd has a comprehensive customer and compliant procedure with the involvement of Directors until the matter is resolved to the satisfaction of all parties.
If you would like to make any comments, suggestions, raise a query or make a complaint about the service you have received, please contact us using our details below. We will respond to your query within 3 – 5 working days. This policy will be kept up to date, to reflect changes in the nature and size of the business. To ensure this, the policy and its effectiveness will be reviewed annually.
All Virtual PA team members are trained in customer service standards; will exhibit customer friendly service skills; and be knowledgeable, professional and courteous in meeting the needs of our customers.
Virtual Administration Ltd will return all phone calls and emails received from clients within 24 hours. Where we are unable to meet this agreement we will inform you of this as soon as possible and agree a new deadline.
As part of our commitment to upholding professional standards, we will review our policies annually to ensure that they continue to meet the business needs and that they are consistently applied to all our customers.
Virtual Administration Ltd seeks fair, just and prompt solutions when possible to any complaints and appeals. All such issues should be directed to the Director, Tracey Clarke in the first instance, where they will be acknowledged.
Access to Information
We comply fully with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998. Any personal or confidential information held by us about a client or a Virtual PA team member is fully accessible to that person or body for review or editing by contacting the Director, Tracey Clarke.
Wherever possible, without compromising our legal requirements and professional standards we strive to reduce the burden of unnecessary paperwork.
How to Contact Us
Northgate Business Centre
T: 0844 884 9217 Email: email@example.com