We help Case Managers become registered with the Care Quality Commission and support them in getting inspection ready.
We support Case Managers with the completing of the Registered Manager, New Provider and Statement of Purpose documents as part of their registration application to the CQC.
We also provide the additional documents that are required as part of the application, for example, financial viability form, business plan, safeguarding policies, emergency plan, plus many more.
Our hand-held support with this initial process is a big step and requires lots of information gathering, along with our knowledge and understanding of how to complete the questions in relation to the case management services provided.
We have an easy to read ‘How to Register and Complete your Application‘ document that explains everything you need to know about the process, the CQC countersigned DBS check, the Statement of Purpose and all the other documentation the CQC will require as part of your registration application.
To help you get Inspection Ready we can provide support with:
- Understanding the Key Lines of Enquiry and how everything fits around Safe, Effective, Responsive, Caring and Well Led;
- How to evidence all the questions on the Key Lines of Enquiry using a bespoke spreadsheet;
- Creating your Policies;
- Understand the obligations around Statutory Notifications;
- Understand the Regulations as part of the Health and Social Care Act 2008;
- Creating a Staff and Support Worker Handbook;
- Creating a Business Continuity Plan;
- Putting a GDPR Data Protection Compliancy Action Plan in place;
- Review your Recruitment Procedures;
- Using our Audit Toolbox to create 12 of the main audit areas;
- Review your Training Manual and Procedures;
- Plus, lots and lots more.
We also have an easy to read detailed guide on getting ready for your inspection too – Get Ready for Initial Interview and Inspection.
We offer Registered Managers one-on-one interview preparation and support. A set of 4 virtual 1-hourly sessions tailored to suit your needs and get you ready for CQC Interview.
Georgina Turner will hand-hold you through a Mock Inspection, dealing with these key areas:
- Compliance Audits
- Regulation Training
- Key Lines of Enquiry
- Policy Improvement
- Patient experience
- Mock Inspections
- Mock Interviews
- Quality Analysis and Reporting
To find out more about the Mock Inspections please contact Georgina Turner (Inspired for Health) on 07849 389284 or email email@example.com
Part of the process in getting inspection ready, is to ensure audits are carried out, to include all the areas as below:
- Care Plan and Risk Assessments
- Data Protection
- Environmental spot checks
- Infection Control
- Medications Management
- Policies and Procedures
- Record Keeping
- Recruitment Processes
- Support Worker Handbook
We can provide the audit documents for each of the 12 areas above, please get in touch by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 07939 935755 for a further discussion.
It is really important to read the document from the CQC website – ‘How CQC monitors, inspects and regulates adult social care service’.
The CQC will make focus on these key areas as well:
- Equality, diversity and human rights
- Mental Capacity Act
Find out above, what you need to have in place as part of your Registration Application, how to complete your counter-signed DBS check when registering with the CQC and what to expect before your Initial Interview.
Please take a look at our most frequently asked questions.