We enjoy working with Case Managers
in helping them become registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and supporting them in getting Inspection ready.
We can provide support with:
- Staff handbook
- Business Continuity Plan
- GDPR Data Protection Plan
- Recruitment Policy and Procedures
- Training Policy and Procedures
- Understanding the Key Lines of Enquiry and how everything fits around Safe, Effective, Responsive, Caring and Well Led
- Looking at what information is required to evidence all the questions on the Key Lines of Enquiry
- Understanding the obligations around Statutory Notifications
- Plus, lots, lots more.
We have an easy to read ‘How to Register and be ready for your Inspection’ document that explains everything you need to know about the process, the CQC countersigned DBS check, the Statement of Purpose and all the other information the CQC will require as part of your registration application.
We also have an easy to read detailed guide on getting ready for your inspection too – Get Ready for Initial Visit and Inspection.