We really enjoy working with Case Managers
Helping them become registered with the Care Quality Commission and supporting them in getting Inspection ready.
CQC Webinars to support Case Managers – Click here to see dates
We can provide support with:
- Registration and Documentation for your Initial Application to the CQC
- Creating your Policies
- Understanding the Key Lines of Enquiry and how everything fits around Safe, Effective, Responsive, Caring and Well Led
- How to evidence all the questions on the Key Lines of Enquiry
- Understand the obligations around Statutory Notifications
- Understand the Regulations as part of the Health and Social Care Act 2008
- Creating a Staff and Support Worker Handbook
- Creating a Business Continuity Plan
- Putting a GDPR Data Protection Compliancy Action Plan in place
- Making sure your Recruitment Policies and Procedures are up to date
- Look at your Training Manual and Procedures – onboarding and induction
- Plus, lots, lots more.
Find out what you need to have in place as part of your Registration Application and before your Initial Interview and how to complete your counter-signed DBS check when registering with the CQC.
We have an easy to read ‘How to Register and Complete your Application‘ document that explains everything you need to know about the process, the CQC countersigned DBS check, the Statement of Purpose and all the other documentation the CQC will require as part of your registration application.
We also have an easy to read detailed guide on getting ready for your inspection too – Get Ready for Initial Interview and Inspection.
There’s lots to prepare for and knowledge you’ll need to have in place.
Ask Tracey for help on 07939 935755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I just wanted to say a big thank you for the support you are currently providing regarding the KLOE’s and my CQC Registration. Being completely honest, without your support and guidance I am not sure that I would feel confident in completing the process alone, the registration process is quite daunting! Your knowledge and expertise in this area, along with a natural ability to extract the necessary information in a really positive and relaxed manner, makes the process interesting and informative, following each session I feel that I have a much better understanding of the process and I have gained more self confidence, which is great!
It is a pleasure to work with you Tracey, you are always prepared, you go over and above that which is required of you, and you always have a smile, thank you.
Janet Taylor – Case Manager & Registered Manager at PINC Management Limited
I have been working with Virtual Administration for the past few months in order to register with CQC as a Case Management Company. The services provided are more than professional and very straight forward. Very quick and reliable. Friendly staff and most importantly committed. Basically I couldn’t be happier with the services provided.
Emese Negroiu – Registered Manager at Horton Tower Ltd