List of tasks following your Registration Application
Getting ready for your Initial Interview
- Fundamental Standards – make sure you understand the Fundamental Standards well.
- Statutory Notifications – make sure you understand the notifications and when to use them.
- Key Lines of Enquiry (KLOE’s) – make a start on answering and evidencing the questions.
- Policies – make sure you have all your policies in place which are clearly dated with a review date and who reviews them.
- Match everything together – see how the KLOE’s questions match with your policies and the Fundamental Standards, as an example:
– Well Led Questions relate to Fundamental Standard 17 Good Governance
– Safe Questions relate to Fundamental Standard 12 Safe Care and Treatment
- CQC YouTube video – make sure all your team and support workers watch the CQC YouTube video – get everyone on board with the process of getting inspection ready for the CQC.
- Induction Programme – make sure your induction programme for you support workers and team members is up to date and the information matches your policies.
- Feedback Forms – have your first set of forms ready to send out to your clients and support workers.
- Audits – understand the importance of audits.
– Show what audits you will be carrying out.
– Have a plan in place of which audits you will carry out every month.
- Leadership and Management Training – if you haven’t already started make sure you look at what management training you will need to meet the needs of being a Registered Manager.
Skills for Care have some great online courses.
- Reports – download and read from the CQC website a number of Good and Outstanding reports from other case management companies who have received their rating.
To find out more contact Tracey on 07939 935755 or by email email@example.com