About Georgina Turner at Inspired for Health
Georgina runs her own Healthcare Compliance Consultancy business, Inspired for Health, providing a dedicated and affordable service which supports Registered Managers prior to and after their CQC audit.
With support from professional and experienced business partners Georgina can provide:
- Mock CQC Inspections – Including recommendations for improvement
- Key Lines of Enquiry (KLOE) compliance
- Registered Manager Support (including mock interviews prior to registration)
- Cultural Reviews – Improve your teams morale and improve your services outcomes
- Training on CQC Regulations and Medicines Management (Governance and Compliance) via Webinar or face to face
- Quality Improvement Plans following an Inadequate/Requires Improvement rating
- Support when aiming for Outstanding
- Audit Support and Training
Georgina runs lots of CQC webinars including Medicines Management – see the full list here.
After completing her Nursing Diploma, Law Degree and Masters Georgina supported CCG’s, Community, Foundation & Acute Trusts on a variety of topics including: CQC Compliance with Regulations, Nurse Staffing, Consent, Governance and Quality Monitoring. Georgina currently works as the Healthcare Quality Programme Manager for MIAA Solutions, providing tailor made support with quality experts to a wide variety of health and NHS settings
Georgina has also worked in the NHS as a Risk Manager, Claims and Litigation Manager, Quality Programme Manager, Information Governance Manager, District Nurse and Acute Medical Nurse as well as within Nursing Home and Domiciliary Care settings.
To make contact with Georgina you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 07849 389284.